Transform your Upper East Side Hardwood Flooring with high-end wood flooring. When you’re designing a home or business interior and want features that can make your space unique, high-end wood flooring is a great place to begin. High-end hardwood flooring can be a stunning design element that can transform a room and bring a sense of elegance to any residential or commercial space.
Choosing an Upper East Side Hardwood Flooring Contractor
High-end wood flooring is a residential or commercial floor that is made with greater care, finer materials and a greater emphasis on design. High-end wood flooring can be new floors, engineered floors or reclaimed floors that have been salvaged from old buildings. Business and homeowners often turn to high-end wood flooring when they want a floor that adds character, beauty and distinctiveness to their space.
Wide plank high-end wood flooring
Wide plank floors like those from Hudson Flooring are a type of high-end wood flooring that is made of floorboards up to 20” wide and up to 16’ long. The wider boards allow the personality of the wood to be more prominent and the grain patterns to fully emerge. Wide plank floors have a sense of luxury and design that make them the most sought-after forms of high-end wood flooring.
Benefits of wide plank high-end wood flooring
When compared to standard commercial flooring, wide plank high-end wood flooring provides:
- Stunning design features. Rather than simply serving as a flooring surface, wide plank high-end wood flooring becomes a central design element of any space, lending greater elegance and visual interest to any room
- A less “busy” look. With far fewer seems between boards, wide plank flooring looks less busy and cluttered than standard commercial flooring
- More durability. Wider, longer planks provide greater stability for floors
- Easier installation. With fewer boards to install, the installation process for a wide plank floor may be much quicker than with standard flooring
Legendary service for high-end wood flooring
When you come to Hudson Flooring for wide plank high-end wood flooring, our commitment to customer service will impress you just as much as our exceptional, handcrafted floors. From your first visit or phone call through design of your wide plank floor to delivery and installation, our team will be with you at every turn to answer questions, guide you through decisions and ensure that your Hudson Flooring meets your high expectations. We can help you choose from a rich variety of wood types, textures, colors and other features to create a truly one-of-a-kind masterpiece in wood that is the perfect expression of your sense of design.
Best way to care for high-end wood flooring
High-end wood flooring can be cleaned with a simple combination of water and vinegar 1 ounce of vinegar per 2 gallons of water. This solution is safe for both floors and for the environment and is highly effective at loosening dirt and contaminants.
High-end wood flooring can be customized
High-end wood flooring may be customized in any number of ways, from the choice of stain color and texture to the type of cut and grade of wood. High-end wood flooring can also be customized by choosing a parquet pattern such as herringbone or chevron for installation. Wide plank high-end wood flooring enables further customization in the choice of board widths.
High-end wood flooring can be distressed
Distressing techniques are one of the classic hallmarks of high-end wood flooring. These surface treatments create a distinctive look that imitates the appearance of reclaimed floors and other aging services. Distressing techniques may be designed to imitate the look of floorboards worn down by age and foot traffic, cut in old-fashioned sawmills or water mills, or hand-treated by artisans more than a century ago.
Engineered high-end wood flooring
Engineered wood flooring is a surface made from multiple layers or plies of wood and backing material. Engineered flooring is designed to hold up well in spaces that see greater fluctuation in temperature and humidity such as installations in basements, over concrete slabs or on radiant heating systems. Durable engineered wood flooring may be a wide plank floor like those available from Hudson Flooring or a floor that has been distressed or treated in some way to add character and elegance.
Prefinished high-end wood flooring
Prefinished hardwood flooring is a flooring surface that is sanded, stained and sealed at the manufacturer’s facility before it is delivered for installation. Refinishing the floor enables the use of stronger sealants that can add years to the life of the floor and eliminates the mess and inconvenience of needing to sand, stain and seal a surface such as unfinished birch flooring on site.
Reclaimed high-end wood flooring
Reclaimed floors are a type of high-end wood flooring that is made from floorboards and other timbers salvaged from centuries-old buildings, farms and factories that have been scheduled for demolition. Age and wear give the floors a color and texture that brings richness, warmth, character and a sense of history to any space.
Types of wood for high end flooring
Whether you’re choosing wide plank, reclaimed or distressed high-end wood flooring, you’ll have a wide range of options when it comes to selecting the wood.
- Ash hardwood flooring is highly dense and comes in colors ranging from rich nutty brown to light blonde hues.
- Birch often has grain patterns that evoke highly figured flames or subtle swirls, with hues that include blonde, warm amber and rich reddish-brown.
- Brown Maple is a dense hardwood with distinctive brown hues and subtle and consistent grain patterns.
- Cherry floors have a subtle grain structure and deep red tones that will mature to a rich, burnished auburn color.
- Hickory has is one of the most durable hardwood floors available, boasting a tensile strength that rivals steel. Color tones range from lighter blonde sapwood to cocoa brown and beige hardwood.
- Red Oak hardwood offers deep, salmon tones in the heartwood and comes in exceptional widths and lengths.
- Walnut floors offer rich chocolate hues and surprising auburn undertones as well as complex grain patterns.
- White Maple boasts cleaner and lighter hues with strikingly beautiful grain patterns reminiscent of flowing water.
- White Oak offers dramatic grain patterns that range from simple and sleek lines to vibrant swirls, with light nutty brown hues.
Basically, we’re going to help you find the best hardwood floor brand for you.
- Proximity Mills
- Shaw Floors
- Wide Plank Floors
Choosing an Upper East Side Hardwood Flooring Contractor
The Hudson Flooring name has represented innovation and leadership in floor covering fashion for homes and businesses in the East End. A Hudson Floor will become a defining feature of your space and a welcome reminder of where you are, each and every time you walk through the door. The level of craftsmanship that goes into creating high-end wood flooring at Hudson Flooring is nothing short of extraordinary. Our New England craftsmen are true artisans with a love and feel for fine wood and they appreciate the stories told by grain patterns and color variations, and they painstakingly inspect every board and ensure every detail is perfect. We have long-held relationships with timber growers and sawyers who share our commitment to sustainable forestry practices, enabling us to preserve natural resources while producing wide plank floors of exceptional beauty.
Contact us for High End Flooring Decisions.
Homeowners and business owners get the same high-quality service at Hudson Flooring. We work with architects, designers, builders, and general contractors. Hudson Flooring is a trusted flooring company since 2008. Hudson Floor Group Inc has been a leading provider of residential & commercial flooring products and flooring services including installation, restoration, maintenance, and design consultation services to a growing number of loyal customers throughout the Tri-state area in Monmouth, Bergen, and Sussex County. Certifications OSHA, NWFA, and FSC. Schedule a free Consultation https://hudsonfloorgroup.com/service-areas/new-jersey/Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website https://hudsonfloorgroup.com/about/